Corners Outreach is looking for a new Program Director as a full-time staff member & Associate Program Director as part or full-time staff. Corners Outreach is a multigenerational nonprofit that strives to increase high school graduation rates and improve career opportunities for all.
- Responsible for the delivery and overall success of each program
- A successful Program Director must have a broad knowledge of program management and have a strategic mindset to lead and develop students, volunteers, and parents
- Manage daily operations that support and implement our current program objectives
- Oversee and advise program participants in various tasks
- Ensure smooth and proper functioning of current programs
- Track progress, set-backs, and overall performance of students and data within program.
- Seek out new, creative program ideas to implement into our own
- Have strong organizational abilities including planning and delegating.
- Implement strategic vision and strong leadership while directing our programs.
- Ensure program always support and advance the organization’s mission of “100% High School Graduation”
- Help build positive relationships within the team, families, community, and teachers.
- Direct line of contact with school, parents, and teachers
- Passionate about working with kids and building relationships with people.
- College degree
- Proficient in MS Office and computer skills
- Ability to work in an atmosphere where diversity is celebrated
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work alone and in teams
Areas of Focus:
- Students & Teens
- Progression/Data Review
The Program Director will also participate in:
- Staff meetings
- An annual performance evaluation
- Professional development activities
- Corners Outreach events
After reading our information online, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.